Image Map

domingo, 12 de setembro de 2010

selena e demi one and the same




La, la, la, la, la


Hey, hey, hey


La, la, la, la, la






You come from here


I come from there


You rock out in your room


I rock the world premiere






We are more alike


Then anybody could ever tell (ever tell)






Friday we're cool


Monday we're freaks


Sometimes you rule


Sometimes you can't even think






But we can get out


And let loose and lol (lol)






It may seems you're ashamed


For me to wanna say


That you're not alone


(that you're not alone)






And you can call me uncool


But it's a simple fact


I've got you're back


Yeah, yeah, yeah










(That you?re not alone) O RESTO VC CONFERE AKI http://letras.terra.com.br/selena-gomez/1489879/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 
LAYOUT BY: CODIGO BY: Gabriella Moreira