Image Map

domingo, 12 de setembro de 2010

selena gomez naturaly

selena gomez naturaly um clip muito bonito que ela esta com um modelito lindo.... e aki esta um pedacinho da letra da musica
How you choose to express yourself



It's all your own and I can tell


It comes naturally, it comes naturally










You follow what you feel inside


It's intuitive, you don't have to try


It comes naturally, mmmm it comes naturally






And it takes my breath away


What you do, so naturally










You are the thunder and I am the lightening


And I love the way you know who you are


And to me it's exciting


When you know its meant to be


Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally


When you're with me, baby







Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally

Bay bay baby

















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 
LAYOUT BY: CODIGO BY: Gabriella Moreira